Yes, I love frogs, but do you know why I love frogs? Because I find Rain Forests fascinating and frogs, such as the red eye tree frog (my personal favorite), live in tropical rain forests.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

More baby holding

These are more old pics (at Joy's request). This was when Kevin and I took a little weekend trip to Greenville to visit Susan, Scott, and Lauren. This was a little less than a year ago. Lauren was a premie and hadn't even reached her actual due date when we were there. Her first birthday is coming up soon, and Sus just e-mailed me a couple days ago and said she took her first steps all by herself. :) I posted a more updated picture of Lauren about 3 posts back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Yup. That means its also been a year since I met you. :)

11:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren looks so perfect - like a doll, and you . . . look so natural! Beautiful pictures, Kelley. I'm enjoying the tour of your tourism.

6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was so easy to control back then.

7:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, for those who don't know, when Lauren was born, she fit in the yellow Michigan hat that Scott is wearing in the picture.

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Kelley said...

Yeah, I'll put that pic up as soon as I can get on a computer that will let me put pics on my blog again! My lap top won't let me do it unless I do it in html (which I don't know how to do) and our desk top computer died. :(

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home