Sunday, July 30, 2006
Previous Posts
- Ford Rouge Factory Tour
- Aunt Nancy's Birthday
- Cousins...Identical Cousins
- Playing
- Tigers Game
- Pray
- My first audio post!
- Favorite Camping Activities
- More Camping Pics
- Crazy Cat
Recent Comments
kevin mcfadden ~
Coming up quick! Don't forget to audio-blog.
(4:55 PM)
Kelley ~
I know! I still have to pack!!! :)
I will defintately audio blog. Maybe I can even get Michele to make a few comments. ;) (5:54 PM)
Kelley ~
Oh, do you like my weather magnets? :)
(5:54 PM)
The SC Elwarts ~
Have fun! I expect to see lots of pictures from your trip on your blog when you return. :)
(6:03 AM)
Kelley ~
I will definately try to meet your expectation! :)
(1:26 PM)

5 Comments:
Coming up quick! Don't forget to audio-blog.
4:55 PM
I know! I still have to pack!!! :)
I will defintately audio blog. Maybe I can even get Michele to make a few comments. ;)
5:54 PM
Oh, do you like my weather magnets? :)
5:54 PM
Have fun! I expect to see lots of pictures from your trip on your blog when you return. :)
6:03 AM
I will definately try to meet your expectation! :)
1:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home