Yes, I love frogs, but do you know why I love frogs? Because I find Rain Forests fascinating and frogs, such as the red eye tree frog (my personal favorite), live in tropical rain forests.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thursday Morning in DC

Wednesday night Michele and I flew into DC to visit Kevin. We stayed at Capitol Hill Suites. It was a great little hotel right on the hill!

Thursday morning we started our sight seeing. Our first stop was the Library of Congress. We spent much of our morning there. What a neat building.


After the Library of Congress we walked down towards the Mall. On our way we saw the Supreme Court and the Capitol. I love Michele's picture of the lamp post with the Capitol in the background.

2 Comments:

Blogger joydriven said...

um...are you there to visit kevin, i take it? did you see ben and ken and whoever else has migrated down there?
wow! what a long trip. i hope you have a BLAST.

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Kelley said...

Yup, we went to visit Kevin. We flew in Wed night late and flew out Sunday afternoon. We did see Ken and Ben while there. Didn't know anyone else, but met a bunch of people while there.

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home