Yes, I love frogs, but do you know why I love frogs? Because I find Rain Forests fascinating and frogs, such as the red eye tree frog (my personal favorite), live in tropical rain forests.

Monday, January 22, 2007

A Quick Visit


It was nice to have the Hopper girls over for a quick visit! We had a great time talking and reliving some good memories. Yes Kevin, I think your name came up a few times. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom looks really good!! and I love your socks!

We are praying for your whole family and that things will go well with the transplant.

D

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Gretchen said...

Kelley,

How is your mom doing? Is this pic really recent or closer to the holidays?

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Kelley said...

Gretchen,

This picture was taken about a week ago. She's feeling pretty good right now. She is scheduled to have a bone marrow transplant on Feb. 12th.

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home