Yes, I love frogs, but do you know why I love frogs? Because I find Rain Forests fascinating and frogs, such as the red eye tree frog (my personal favorite), live in tropical rain forests.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Kevin's Graduation

I know-finally a new post! :)

Kevin and I took quite the road trip last weekend. We went down to Louisville Thursday night for his graduation on Friday. Then we headed over to western Illinois for Jason Erb's wedding on Saturday afternoon. After that we headed up to Watertown, Wisconsin for a couple days. We got to go to our former church in Sussex on Sunday and Monday we spent the day visiting with the faculty we knew at Maranatha. It was so much fun to see all the people we haven't seen in years! And it was cool to see the additions to the campus since we were there last. We got home Monday night about a quarter to one.

I didn't take any pics of the wedding or Maranatha, but here are Kevin's graduation pics. He received his ThM.

They had everyone's composite picture scrolling on the screen before the ceremony, so I snapped a pic. :)


Walking in:


Getting the degree:


Walking out:


Walking around campus (in the freezing cold!):

3 Comments:

Blogger The SC Elwarts said...

My little Kevie's all grown up. *sniff sniff*

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is awesome he gratuated, yet again:) (go Kevin!!) Hey Kelly, I'll be home this week:) I land Thursday night late, but Lord willing will be in church on Sunday at IC:) I am SO excited to be home, see my family, and not to mention...be at church:) Hope to see you soon!
Dana

11:08 AM

 
Blogger christina said...

very cool...good work, kevin. and good for you kelley...putting up with him all these years. :)

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home