Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Previous Posts
- Playing
- Tigers Game
- Pray
- My first audio post!
- Favorite Camping Activities
- More Camping Pics
- Crazy Cat
- Frog Quilt
- And they're off!
- More balloon festival
Recent Comments
The SC Elwarts ~
I can see the family resemblance. :) By the way, when did you get Gus? I was trying to figure out how old he is.
(6:28 PM)
Kelley ~
We got Gus when we were in highschool. I think maybe our junior year. Remember Kevin got to go home early from the BJ music festival so he got to see the "suprise" first. :)
(5:51 AM)
The SC Elwarts ~
For some reason I was thinking it was 8th or 9th grade. It just seems so long ago. Man, are we old!
(2:04 PM)




3 Comments:
I can see the family resemblance. :) By the way, when did you get Gus? I was trying to figure out how old he is.
6:28 PM
We got Gus when we were in highschool. I think maybe our junior year. Remember Kevin got to go home early from the BJ music festival so he got to see the "suprise" first. :)
5:51 AM
For some reason I was thinking it was 8th or 9th grade. It just seems so long ago. Man, are we old!
2:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home