Monday, November 14, 2005
Previous Posts
- Moving Out Time
- The Last Spoiled Brat in the House!!!!!!
- I'm a duck?!
- Another picture found :)
- A Favorite
- AHHHH!!!!!!
- Celebrate!
- String Quartet
- A Rainforest in Ohio!!!!!
- Ohio
Recent Comments
joydriven ~
you did good.
i like both cases a lot.
i'm weird about bookcases, although i haven't ever owned any worthy of actually naming. there's nothing quite like a good one. (11:25 PM)
The SC Elwarts ~
By the way, whatever happened to the UM locker thingys? :) I think you're office would look sweet with the UM stuff. :)
(5:55 AM)
Kelley ~
Well, impressively enough, Kevin bought it for me. :) And, it has a cd in the back with Uncle Shelby reading The Giving Tree. Let me tell you it is wacked! We'll have to listen to it while you're here if you haven't heard it before. I played it for my kids last year, not listening to it first, and we were dying laughing. :)
Also, have you ever read his ABZ's book. Its hillarious! I love it! Unfortunately, Kevin owns it and he took it with him to Lousiville. My kids at school love reading his poetry books. (4:09 PM)



3 Comments:
you did good.
i like both cases a lot.
i'm weird about bookcases, although i haven't ever owned any worthy of actually naming. there's nothing quite like a good one.
11:25 PM
By the way, whatever happened to the UM locker thingys? :) I think you're office would look sweet with the UM stuff. :)
5:55 AM
Well, impressively enough, Kevin bought it for me. :) And, it has a cd in the back with Uncle Shelby reading The Giving Tree. Let me tell you it is wacked! We'll have to listen to it while you're here if you haven't heard it before. I played it for my kids last year, not listening to it first, and we were dying laughing. :)
Also, have you ever read his ABZ's book. Its hillarious! I love it! Unfortunately, Kevin owns it and he took it with him to Lousiville. My kids at school love reading his poetry books.
4:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home