Yes, I love frogs, but do you know why I love frogs? Because I find Rain Forests fascinating and frogs, such as the red eye tree frog (my personal favorite), live in tropical rain forests.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Other sites along the way

The mountains on this side of the island (winward side I think) were so neat! This was the best picture I have of them. I just love the formation.



This island is called China Man's Hat. Legend has it he is sitting underneath it eating his lunch (or something like that). Mrs. Lippincott was such a good story teller! She told me so much history and legend from the island. Unfortunately, I am not as good of a memorizer as she is story teller. :) We stopped at this park to eat our lunch and as soon as we sat down at a picnic table and got all our food out it completely downpoored! We got soaked just running back to the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home